Thursday, March 22, 2012

Need Extra Money? Great Idea for a New Business!



“We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.” ~ Albert Einstein

GUYS! MAKE AN EXTRA $1,000 ~ $2,000 PER MONTH STAYING AT HOME!!! IT REALLY WORKS! EVERY MAN'S DREAM COME TRUE!

Japan, like everywhere else, is facing an economic slump. Most of us are doing what we can and wracking our brains to find new ways to create income.


I spoke with a good friend of mine, Mark Davis, who is a real estate consultant. Mark tells me that last year was the worst year in twenty years for his business.


I asked if this year looked the same. 


Mark replied, "...the real estate market has bottomed out and banks are making loans again. But things are still tough."


I tried to encourage him and asked if he ever considered starting a new business. 


Mark replied, "My idea for starting a new business is the wife going out and getting a job!"


I know he's happy he started a new business!


Ha! Ha! Ha! I thought that this was an excellent plan. Think of it! The ultimate get rich scheme! Sit there and do nothing and the money comes rolling in!


I love it! It's definitely a man's world! 




Thanks to Mark Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...