Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Incomplete subbed jdoramas.

Aibou season 9. 2 eps subbed.

Its got 9 seasons so it must be good, right? Last sub was released in March 2011. Haven't watched it yet but will probably try the two eps to see whether it is more than your generic Japanese boring cop series.

853: Detective Kamo Shinnosuke. 4 eps subbed.


I wrote a bit about eps 1 and 2 here. Frankly, its a pretty bad show and I have no idea how it managed to average 10% ratings.

Dandy Daddy. 3 eps subbed.


Last news was that Renai fansub was picking this up but that was in September. Will probably finish it raw since its stupid fun.

Madonna Verde. 4 eps subbed.


Sadly last update was in September. I really like this show. Its very different and I'm glad that Kuninaka Ryoko is playing a despicable character who is more rounded. Will definitely finish it regardless of subs.

Pro Golfer Hana. 6 eps subbed.


The coach is bloody hilarious but the rest of it is run of the mill. Last sub was ages ago. I'll definitely try to finish it raw but the jokes might be impossible to understand with my limited Japanese.

Tomehane. 2 eps subbed.


You don't see doramas about calligraphy everyday but I don't have any desire to watch it raw since its pretty mediocre and has lots of difficult words.

Last Present. 1 ep hardsubbed.


On my to watch list. Its got Amami Yuki, Nagasaku Hiromi and Fukuda Mayuko. Should be pretty easy to watch raw.

Room of king. 6 eps subbed.



I dropped it after 4 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...