Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm going to Japan!

In a few hours I will be leaving for Brisbane for a connecting flight to Japan. Yes, finally I shall take my first step on the land where 90% of my entertainment comes from. My first pilgrimage to the holy land. My only disappointment is that SSF4 is not out in the arcades yet. Talk about bad timing. There's supposed to be 5 of us going but one pulled out due to wanting to have more money to spend on his new daughter. Talk about getting your priorities wrong.

Nevertheless I look forward to fulfilling my dream of being addressed as goshujin-sama by cute Japanese maids. Besides that I expect to eat lots of great food and consume lots of suntory premium malt. I'm going to meet with two friends there, one of which is turtleAE86/bframe5 so its going to be fun talking jdoramas with someone who knows his stuff.

Not sure if I will have time to blog about it while there for two weeks. I'm not one for taking pictures and I'll probably be too drunk most nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...